Whenever I listen to this song, there are realities that I try to suppress but this somehow, found a way to surface. This made me realize these 5 truths:
1. Sometimes, there are things that needs to be settled before the end of each day.
2. Relationships matter. Being able to handle the pressure without cracking down is a gift.
3. An open communication will always be key to solving any issues in a relationship.
4. There are times, however hard you deny it, feelings will surface real time.
5. True love will prevail through the odds.
Sometimes, all we need to do is accept that in this lifetime, we need to be true to ourselves and how we feel. There is nothing more relieving than being unassuming and going on with each day without expecting too much. It is in the expectation of something that we are hurt and disappointed.
So stay happy, be contented and be Positive!