“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” Walt Disney
Just like Walt Disney, I believe building up my own empire requires more than having a crazy idea and an ambitious dream. It needs to have pure passion and courage. With this, I am quiet elated to be given a chance of knowing how to stay on top of the game by learning the new strategies in e-commerce. Nowadays, people have the capacity and the advantage to maximize the use of not only social media but various payment gateways to make the business going.
Join us in The 6th DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit (#ecomsummit), referred hereon as E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit, is an intensive 1-day educational event on e-commerce strategies. This event is also meant to celebrate the 11th year of the DigitalFilipino Club (December 25, 2014).
E-commerce practitioners will have the chance to share valuable insights and strategies on making e-commerce work and help grow your business.
On its 5th year, the event aims to empower entrepreneurs, decision makers, marketers, strategists, sales managers, supply chain managers, brand managers, and from change thinkers to change makers.
EVENT LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Market developments this 2014-2015.
- Payment methods and how it affects online and offline purchasing volume.
- Philippines Start-up scene heads-up this 2014.
- Case studies on e-commerce use in top 10,000 corporations.
AGENDA (subject to change)
I. State of E-Commerce in the Philippines
II. E-Commerce Supply Chain Management
III. Mobile E-Commerce & Site Infrastructure Management – Making it Work
IV. Big Data and Predictive Analytics on E-Commerce
1:o0 PM to 1:30 pm
Speakers / Panelists: Mannix Pabalan (Hashtag Digital) and more to be added
V. E-Commerce for Big Brands: Real or Hype?
1:30 PM to 2:00 PM
Speakers / Panelists: Ruben Licera Jr. (RLComm) and more to be added
VI. Online Banking and E-Payments
2 PM to 3 PM
Speakers / Panelists: Gretchen Veran (PaySwitch) and more to be added
We are giving an early bird rate of P2,000 for the first 50 paid participants or until November 15 (whichever comes first). The rate of P3,000 shall apply afterwards.
For WALK-IN participants, kindly note that the rate of P3,500 shall apply.
How to Register:
1. Fill-up the form to register. Check link at http://goo.gl/U9FW6d
2. For bank payment, please deposit to: Third Team Media Business Solutions / Fleire Mae Castro (BPI account #137-00-111-48). Official receipt shall be given on November 29, 2014 at the event venue.
DigitalFilipino Club Members:
Free conference pass to DigitalFilipino Club members (updated with their membership payments):
- Corporate members (3 representatives)
- SME members (2 representative)
- Individual members (can attend but slot is not transferable)
Got a question?
For inquiries about this event, please contact Janette Toral (send a private message). She can also be reached through mobile at 0917-4490011 or via Twitter @digitalfilipino. In Cebu, you can also contact Fleire Castro (0918-2656696).