Cebu, Philippines — Finally a printer that has the qualities I am looking into for efficiency and high yield, low-cost printing has already arrived here in Cebu. CANON Marketing Philippines recently launched the PIXMA G Series that comes in a refill ink type cartridge. It actually captures the need for the small business entrepreneur’s market and it also comes in a unique design, excellent printing quality and hardware durability.
Other than that, here are the things that will make you stake a second and third look on the PIXMA G Series printers.
- Quick return of investment. Since CANON feels the need of the entrepreneurs to get their ROI as soon as possible, they created an inkjet line that breaks the norm. It definitely raises the bar and will keep small business alive.
- Ink bottles as low as 295 per piece. This is by far, the most cost-effective way to spend your money on inks, to think that the CANON inks are oil based and it is denser than the other inks in the market but then, they devised a way on how to print faster. If when doing prints, CANON PIXMA G Series printers are tried and tested to be cost efficient by producing 6,000 B/W prints and up to 7,000 colour prints.
- Refillable Ink Tank System. The printer has an integrated see-through ink tanks that allows users to view remaining ink levels at a glance.
- Fast ink charging. The inks initialize at a fast rate of 6 minutes as compared to the others that take as long as 20 minutes [based on personal experience]. This provides you ample time to finish tasks at a faster pace, thereby giving you extra time to relax in between.
- Value for money. With the latest innovation in the hardware, CANON is able to seamlessly mold a perfect printer that can withstand hard work and sharpness of prints. For the longest time, being a printer tech support before, I definitely know that CANON is a cut above the rest. With its durable hardware, it can definitely deliver beyond what is expected of an inkjet printer. The sharpness of the prints even in draft mode is a clear manifestation of the value you are getting for your money.
- Spill Proof Ink Bottles. This promotes effective transferring of the inks from the ink bottle. It is having a rubber snap that holds
Having said all of that, I believe CANON already raised the bar on affordable and efficient printers. Being affordable does not mean it comes cheap in quality. The printers also produce prints that are up to A4, and water-resistant black and white photos.
As a special launch, CANON is offering a promo for the printers of the G Series. When you buy any of the printers from the G 1000 and the G 2000 Series, there are (2) two free black ink bottles and can be available for redemption from www.canon.com.ph/rewards while if you buy the G3000, two black ink bottles automatically bundled. Also, when you register at the link for your newly bought printer and inks, you will be given added 1 year warranty, for a total of 2 years [ adding up 1 from the standard 1 year warranty ]. You will get to enjoy borderless photo printing with the free Glossy Photo Paper ( GP – 508 4×6 inches 20 sheets ) bundled with all three models of printers. When CANON says it is borderless, then it is borderless. No ifs or buts. You can check more on the printers information HERE.
About Canon in the Philippines
Canon is a multibilion dollar company with one of the most extensive product lines of digital imaging devices.
2015 marks the company’s 29th consecutive year it has been ranked among the top five U.S. patent holders and the 10th consecutive year it as been ranked first among Japanese companies for the number of U.S. patents granted. It continues to enrich lives through technical innovation.
Guided by its commitment to its Kyosei philosophy of living and working together for the common good, Canon provides total imaging solutions to improve personal and professional lives. The brand ranks 8th in the region and 7th in the Philippines according to a study conducted by Asia-Campaign Specific and Neilsen, thanks to its string reputation on performance and good corporate citizenship.
Canon Marketing (Philippines), Inc. has offices spread across the Philippine archipelago supported by its vast network of authorizes service centers. Recognition and awards received include the Corporate Award and Gold Bagwis Seal of Excellence for providing distinctive service to customers.
In the Philippines, it is a string leader in the camera, inkjet printer, laser printer, and copier product categories.
More information and images are available at the Press Center section at www.canon.com.ph/presscenter.
Here are our snaps: