Mandaue City, Cebu — Twilight Roofdeck Lounge + Bar, located on the 23rd floor of Bai Hotel in Mandaue, is the newest and most chill places I had been to in my entire life existence. I am not really a party gal, or a bar hopper, but this place changed my perspective for a Lounge + Bar.
Twilight Roofdeck Lounge + Bar is a clever addition to Cebu’s and Mandaue’s lively bar and disco scene. I had been exposed to the different lounges and bars in various hotels and resorts here in the city but Bai Hotel’s Twilight Roofdeck Lounge + Bar is the best place I had laid my eyes on.
Twilight Roofdeck Lounge + Bar has resident DJs Marvin Evangelista and Cathy Moto, featuring a lounge seating with a modern outdoor terrace. With a panoramic view at night over a set menu dinner and our must-try innovative cocktails, the place promises a memorable experience. I, too, had my own share of memorable experiences here at Twilight Roofdeck Lounge + Bar. What more can be done than to chill, relax and enjoy the best sunset views on the top of Bai Hotel? Certainly, socializing has come to a different, whole new level on Cebu’s contemporary chic hotel.
On its launching, Twilight Roofdeck Lounge + Bar had offered the following signature dishes:
- Chicharon Bulaklak – Fried Pork Mesentery Cracklings with native green papaya salad
- Salpicao with Pita Bread – Classic Beef Salpicao with garlic sauce served with delicious Pita Bread
- Ebi Tempura – Ginger and Radish Oroshi is a great siding for crispy, classic Japanese Shrimp Tempura
- Twilight Gojira Rolls – A twist on the usual. It comes with maki rolls and monstrous cheddar, cream cheese, crab sticks and of course, some sweet mango
- Tuna and Salmon Sashimi – Twilight ahi tuna and citrus salmon sashimi served with house blend soya
- Chicken Yakitori – Marinated chicken thigh grilled and basted with in sweet soya sauce with spring onions
- Twilight Platter – Famous barchow that combines Cebuano favorites and served on the side with Argao’s Sukarap (Sukang Masarap) and Chinese Chili Sauce. These favorites are Kikiam (Deep fried shrimp and pork dimsum), Ngohiong (Battered coated coconut palm rolls with Chinese Five Spice Powder), Dynamite Chili Pepper (Fried Pickled Chili finger with cheese)
- Popiah Goreng – Asian spring rolls with chicken and vegetables
Aside from that, it is now open to public as well as to the Twilight Members. Bai Hotel has this exclusive membership card that enables you to enjoy Twilight Roofdeck Lounge + Bar with NO DOOR FEE. If you are not a member yet, you may enjoy the bar at Php300.00 inclusive of One (1) Drink. 🙂
For more information on the newest hip bar in town, you may contact:
Marketing Communications Manager
T: +63 32 342 8888
M: +63 917 810 7210
Here are out photos 🙂